Submitting a Helpdesk Ticket



Technology Services accepts Incident (also known as Break/Fix) and Change Requests (also known as Work Orders or Move-Add-Changes) through our KACE ticketing system. The documents below explain how technology users within the City of Middletown can report and track issues using this ticketing system.

The more information you provide when opening a ticket, the more efficiently and effectively Technology Services can resolve your issue